header("Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"); ?>
Ice Maker Repair
Whether you need a supply of ice for the big game, a celebration or just a regular family dinner, the ice machine will come in handy. However, just like any other appliance, you're bound to run into some problems. If that happens, don't worry, call us. Appliance Repair Tulsa can connect you with quality and affordable ice maker repair services in Tulsa, OK.
Common ice maker issues
There are a number of issues that should warn you of a faulty ice maker. These are;
1. The freezer is too warm - for optimal operation the temperature of the ice maker should be anywhere between 0 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit; any reading out of that range spells disaster.
2. Faulty switch - if the ice maker's switch is defective or accidentally switches itself on/ off then call us for repairs at (918) 236-9699.
3. Low water pressure - you'd need ice maker repair services if the kitchen appliance has a defective water inlet valve or if the pressure is low (below 20 PSI).
4. The door switch isn't working - in normal circumstances, the door switch switches on the freezer light and shuts off the ice maker. if for any reason the switch doesn't work then the ice dispenser wont work.
5. Ice control boards fail
6. Water filters are clogged - this prevents the flow of water into the ice maker thus preventing ice production
7. Water is leaking
8. No ice cube production
9. Defective mold thermostat
Note that there may be some other issues (other those mentioned here) that may be evident on your ice maker. Don't let them inconvenience you; call us and schedule for a high quality ice maker repair service.
Did you know that operating a faulty home appliance like an ice maker not only consumes much more electricity but also poses a risk of exploding? Save money by scheduling for repair services with us at (918) 236-9699 as soon as you notice a problem. We handle all brands and models. Our recommended technicians also handle other appliance repair services other than ice maker repairs.
Other appliance repair services that are offered in Tulsa: Wine Cooler Repair, Washer Repair, Vent Hood Repair, Trash Compactor Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Range Repair, Cook Top Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Dryer Repair, Freezer Repair, Ice Machine Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Oven Repair, Stove Repair, Garbage Disposal Repair,
Ever notice a stinky smell when you open your washing machine to start a load? Leaving the door open and letting it air dry between loads can help prevent odors.
Fridge temperatures fluctuate with each season. Put a thermometer in the center of the middle shelf (not on the door). Make sure food is kept safely below 40°F.
In-Home Service Only
Serving Greater Tulsa
Phone Line Hours
8 am to 10 pm Central Time
Monday thru Sunday