header("Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"); ?>
Your Stove can malfunction or fail when you least expect. When this happens, you should seek our repair services as soon as possible. We offer prompt and experienced stove repair services in Tulsa, OK. When you have us working on your Stove , you can be sure that we will get it back to a perfect working condition within the shortest time possible. Stove Repair techs always focus on providing high quality stove services including repair, installation and maintenance to all our clients. Here are other reasons why you should hire us when you need stove repair services;
1. We have repaired all makes and model stoves before. This has given us the experience needed to fix all types of stoves with ease.
2. We always work with speed. When you call us (918) 236-9699 , we will immediately focus our attention on fixing your stove as fast as possible.
3. We offer our high quality services at pocket friendly prices.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are having any of the following problems with your Stove in the Tulsa, OK area.
• Difficulties getting the stove to attain certain temperatures and to stay there.
• Burner issues such as the absence of heat.
• Specific features such as temperatures and timers not working properly or simply not working at all.
• Inconsistent food preparation.
• Overall electrical problems such as failure to turn on.
• Unusual smells emanating from the stove.
All of our Stove technicians are background checked, highly-trained and guaranteed to assist in servicing any of your stoves needs! We have a technician in the Tulsa, OK area waiting for your call, no matter the Stove . Give us a call today at (918) 236-9699 !
Other appliance repair services that are offered in Tulsa: Wine Cooler Repair, Washer Repair, Vent Hood Repair, Trash Compactor Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Range Repair, Cook Top Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Dryer Repair, Freezer Repair, Ice Machine Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Oven Repair, Stove Repair, Garbage Disposal Repair,
Ever notice a stinky smell when you open your washing machine to start a load? Leaving the door open and letting it air dry between loads can help prevent odors.
Fridge temperatures fluctuate with each season. Put a thermometer in the center of the middle shelf (not on the door). Make sure food is kept safely below 40°F.
In-Home Service Only
Serving Greater Tulsa
Phone Line Hours
8 am to 10 pm Central Time
Monday thru Sunday